Monday, January 6, 2014

Conversations with my daughter: playing heads up



We are playing the game heads up and abby is trying to get me to guess the names of kids movies. 


Abby: it's these kids that go to a planet to look for treasure....

Me: treasure planet?

Abby: yep okay so Ralph wrecks everything...

Me: wreck it Ralph? 

Abby: correct!

Me: I'm pretty sure you have to give me clues without saying the words in the title...

Abby: oh okay. Okay she's brave and has orange hair

Me: brave.... I repeat again you're just giving me the answers...

Abby: the toys that move when no ones around, it's their story...

Me: sigh... Toy story...

Abby: she's a mermaid and she's little!

Me: the little mermaid. But Abby seriously stop saying the answer lol, I'm supposed to guess. 

Abby: it's not my fault you suck at this game....


Lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment